Gluten-Free status applies only to those products carrying a GFCP Trademark on the product packaging
CASA ITALIA takes pride in creating fine Italian deli meats by using traditional methods and ingredients. Our BRC Accredited, Federally approved and HACCP Certified meat processing facility is located in Brampton, Ontario. Many of our basic philosophies remain the same, including the dedication to the highest standards possible in all aspects of our operations. Our Fine Italian Meats range from Prosciutto, Mortadella, Porchetta to Pancetta & Savoury Salami products. Our state of the art CANADIAN CELIAC ASSOCIATION RECOGNIZED – Gluten Free facility is a model of efficiency and productivity – maintaining CASA ITALIA’s consistent harmony of quality and authenticity.
- VERA Mortadella Original
- VERA Lite Mortadella Lactose Free
- Extra Lean Porchetta- Skinless
- Genoa Salami- VP
- Italian Dry Sausage Mild (Duo Pack)
- Italian Dry Sausage Hot (Duo Pack)
- Cacciatore Salami- Singles
- Cacciatore Salami Piccante- Singles
- Mortadella Sliced
- Lite Lactose Free Mortadella Sliced
- Prosciutto Cotto (X Lean) Sliced
- Prosciutto Sliced (X Lean) Sliced
- Prosciutto Ham Sliced
- Genoa Salami Sliced
- Calabrese Piccante Salami Sliced
- Pancetta Rolled Sliced
- Prosciutto Ham Gas Flush- Sliced
Have a great experience with a GFCP product? Share it with others.
Products are sold all across Canada and can be found at: LOBLAWS, FORTINOS, COSTCO, SOBEYS, FRESHCO, FOODLAND, LONGOS, HIGHLAND FARMS, COPPA’S CONCORD FOODS, OAKRIDGES INDEPENDENT RETAILERS.